Friday 13 February 2015

VLCC Liquorice Cold Cream

Hey people..........................

Today I will be reviewing my most favorite cold cream these days....

It is VLCC's Liquorice Cold Cream....





Cost: Rs. 110 for 50g

What the Company Claims &  Ingredient List








My experience: The first thing I love about this cream is its smell.....It smells like fresh roses.... :D
This cream is totally non sticky and leaves you feeling fresh and moisturized for hours....It contains liquorice which claims to lighten skin tone but I didn't see much difference in that and neither did I buy it for skin lightening...I bought it to keep my skin hydrated and this cream certainly does that...It contains Vitamin E which is also very good for the skin. If you check the ingredient list it claims to contain lots of natural substances and very little chemicals which I love..VLCC is among one of my favorite natural brands.






Pros:
1. It's smell is divine...
2. Non - sticky and keeps skin hydrated for 3-4 hours.
3. Very inexpensive
4. Contains lots of natural ingredients (less chemicals, less harm :D  )
5. VLCC claims that it doesn't test on animals
6. Easily available

Cons:
None that I can think of.

Final Verdict: Currently this is my favorite cold cream and I suggest all the beauties out there to give this a try...It surely is a winner for me.... I'll give it a 4.5/5

I will certainly be repurchasing this till I find something better..... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thnx for dropping by my blog...Do leave ur love via comments..n if u too write a blog do leave the links..Id love to check them out... :)