Sunday 19 August 2012

Fabindia Aloe Vera under eye gel review

Hi people..........

Ive already told you i have slight puffiness and darkness around my eyes.So i keep experimenting with under eye gels and creams.

Today im going to review Fabindia's Aloe Vera under eye gel.

Cost: Rs.150 for 25 ml

Shelf life: 3 years


What the company claims: This unique formula contains aloe vera gel that reduces puffiness and revives tired looking eyes.Regular use helps reduce dark circles and prevents wrinkles.

Ingredients: Purified water, aloe vera extract, glycerine, triethanolamine, carbopol, methyl paraben, propyl paraben.

My Experience: I used this cream regularly for one month at night.It did help to reduce puffiness alot but i started noticing that the light fine lines that i had were becoming more prominent as well as new fine lines were also developing.After this i stopped using this but then faced the problem of puffiness again.So one day i used it in the morning and found that the puffiness reduced drastically and after about half an hour i wiped the gel off.Ive been using this gel in the morning since then and the problem of it causing fine lines hasnt appeared as i remove the gel before it dries out and stretches my skin.







Summing up the pros and cons:

Pros:
1.It did help to reduce puffiness to a large extent.
2.Fabindia does not test on animals.
3.As i keep the tub in my fridge, on application the gel gives a very cool and refreshing feeling which i love.
4.The gel is very thick and a single tub will last for atleast 2 months.

Cons:
1.It comes in a tub packaging which some people might find unhygenic.
2.It contains parabens.
3.It made my fine lines even more prominent if i left the gel on for too long.

3 comments:

  1. Excellent website you have here but I was wondering if you knew of any user discussion forums that
    cover the same topics talked about here? I'd really like to be
    a part of group where I can get advice from other experienced people that share the same
    interest. If you have any recommendations, please let me know.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello there! Do you use Twitter? I'd like to follow yyou if that would be okay.
    I'm undoubtedly enjoying your bog and look forward to new updates.


    Feel free to visit my web-site ... homepage ()

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely review... I will hold out on this product though rather than experimenting if it gives me fine lines

    http://chicpeachypink.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thnx for dropping by my blog...Do leave ur love via comments..n if u too write a blog do leave the links..Id love to check them out... :)