Saturday 1 September 2012

Olay's Age Protect Anti Ageing Cream Review

Hey everyone.......

Today im going to review Olay Age Protect Anti-Ageing Cream.........

Cost: Rs.125 for 18g

Shelf Life: 3 years

What the company claims: This cream with Beta Hydroxy stimulates skin's natural renewal process to visibly reduce fine lines and wrinkles, helps lighten dark spots and improve skin tone.
Within 4 weeks, skin will be more radiant and younger looking.

My Experience: I got this cream for my mom but she didn't like it because it made her face feel oily. So, i started using it.. :)  I have been using it for 4 weeks now and have not seen my dark spots lightening nor did i see my skin tone getting any lighter. But yea, this cream did remove the laugh lines that had just started developing on my face..I liked the smell of this cream as it isn't very strong at all. The cream isn't very thick in consistency and spreads easily.






As u can see the cream is white in colour, and the amount in the pic is enough for the entire face....


Summing up the Pros and Cons:

Pros:
1.It removed my newly formed laugh lines.
2.It's smell is nice( not great, but not strong or chemically).
3.Isn't very thick in consistency and spreads easily.

Cons:
1.It makes the face feel a bit oily.
2.Did not lighten my dark spots as claimed by the company.
3.Did not lighten my skin tone as claimed by the company.
4.Olay tests on animals so this product is not Cruelty Free.

Overall it is a decent product but not extremely great.....If u have used it then i wud love to know ur experience....Do leave it in the comments section below....I hope this review helped.. :)

12 comments:

  1. i used it some 2-3 years back . . did nothing good to me . .


    http://healthybeamy.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea, it isnt a very great product...Try Pond's age miracle..my mom is currently using it and she totally loves it...It has reduced her wrinkles and makes her skin glow.... :)

      Delete
  2. I just made a review on this too! I love this but I can't use this during daytime as I live in a humid climate and my skin type is combination.


    http://ahintofsunlight.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have oily skin so this cream didn't suit me at all....It made my skin even more oily....I'm glad it's working for u... :)

      Delete
  3. Me too used it but got pimples :(
    Nice review Neha :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thnx... :)
      Yea, it isn't for people who have oily skin....

      Delete
  4. I Find Olay's products very strong , and they have never worked for me ! I like Fab india's Aloe vera gel i feel it does a great job in toning skin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea, i love Fabindia products too..Im currently using the Fabindia aloe vera under eye gel..n it's really gud...
      Ur rite that Olay products are a bit strong...This cream didn't work for me either...If ur looking for a good anti ageing cream try Pond's Age Miracle..It's really good...
      Thnx for drooping by my blog.. :)

      Delete
  5. It's good as a night cream. But not for the daytime, especially for warm humid climate.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, ur right bout that...It is a bit oily....

      Delete
  6. Hi! This is my first comment here so I just wanted to give a
    quick shout out and say I truly enjoy reading through your
    articles. Can you recommend any other blogs/websites/forums that deal with the same subjects?

    Thanks a lot!

    Feel free to surf to my web blog - target gift card

    ReplyDelete
  7. • Lightweight, non-greasy wrinkle cream, absorbs quickly; Improves skin texture and tone so it glows
    • Reduces appearance of age spots, dark circles and puffiness while deeply hydrating your skin
    • Made in the USA; GMP Certified; Not tested on animals; Third party tested for purity and quality of Anti aging cream.

    ReplyDelete

Thnx for dropping by my blog...Do leave ur love via comments..n if u too write a blog do leave the links..Id love to check them out... :)