Saturday 1 September 2012

Garnier Light Fairness Facewash Review...

Hey everyone.......
I was cleaning out my handbag today and found this Garnier facewash tube in it which i had used a few months back....So i thought i'd review it :)....

Cost: Rs.68 for 50g

Shelf Life: 36 months from manufacture date

Ingredient List: Water, Palmitic Acid, Myristic Acid, Lauric Acid, Potassium Hydroxide, Stearic Acid, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, PEG-150 Distearate, Glycerin, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Alcohol, DMDM Hydantoin, Limonene, Linalool, Benzyl Salicylate, Gentiana Lutea Extract, Propylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Butylparaben, Cetyl Hydroxyethylcellulose,, Lemon Fruit Extract, BHT, Fragrance, Sodium Chloride.

What the company claims: This facewash is an effective daily facewash that helps you recover a clear, radiant, even complexion. Enriched with exfoliating pure lemon essence, its formula cleanses and clarifies the skin thoroughly and removes impurities that make the skin dull.

 My experience: I used this  facewash a few months back because i had gotten tanned really bad..and this facewash claims to reduce the effect of tanning. I really liked this facewash as it did do what it claims i.e., it did lighten my complexion to a large extent. It has a nice creamy texture but doesn't lather very well. It had a nice lemony smell and did not dry out my skin or leave it stretchy.



As u can see in this pic, the tube has a screw cap (I like screw caps more than flip caps as all my flip caps break off )

Summing up the pros and cons:

Pros:
1.It does lighten tan to a large extent.
2.It has a nice lemony smell.
3.Did not dry out my skin.

Cons:
1.Contains parabens.
2.Has lots of chemical in it.
3.Garnier tests on animals.

I wud love to know ur views about this facewash...Do leave them in the comments section below.....I hope this review helped.... :)

1 comment:

  1. I used this facewash daily.I really like this facewash.But when i use this facewash my eye lashes is falling.why u know?


    ReplyDelete

Thnx for dropping by my blog...Do leave ur love via comments..n if u too write a blog do leave the links..Id love to check them out... :)