Saturday 25 August 2012

Nivea Creme Review

Hey everyone............Hope your having an awesome day............

Today im going to review Nivea Creme.....

Cost: Rs.60 for 60ml

What the company claims: Nivea Creme is the most solid moisturizer worldwide.Use it whenever your skin needs especially rich and mild care.

Ingredient List: Water, Mineral Oil, Microcrystalline Wax, Glycerine, Lanolin Alcohol, Paraffin, Panthenol, Decyl Oleate, Octyldodecanol, Aluminium Stearates, Citric Acid, Magnesium Sulfate, Magnesium Stearate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Fragrance.

My Experience: This cream is very thick and doesn't get absorbed easily into my already oily skin.I don't use it on my face as it gives a kind of oily feeling, but use it at night on my arms and legs if they feel dry.It instantly gets rid of the dryness and makes the skin feel nice, cool and hydrated. My mom who has dry skin totally loves this cream and uses it daily on her face. The cream has a very nice and mild smell and one more great point about it is that it is cruelty free i.e. not tested on animals.


As you can see the cream is very thick...

Summing up the pros and cons:

Pros:
1.It isn't costly.
2.Makes the skin feel hydrated instantly.
3.It is not tested on animals

Cons:
1.Makes my face feel oily (But will work well for dry skin people).

It is a nice cruelty free moisturizer....I would definitely recommend it.......Do give it a try people...
If you have used it then do let me know your views about it in the comments section below...    :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thnx for dropping by my blog...Do leave ur love via comments..n if u too write a blog do leave the links..Id love to check them out... :)