Sunday 19 August 2012

Himalaya Herbals Oil Control Facewash Review

Hi everyone.............

Hope your having a great day.....
Today i'm going to review Himalaya Herbals Oil Control Lemon Face Wash...

Cost: Rs.40 for 50 ml

Shelf Life: 3 years

What the company claims: A soap-free herbal formulation that gently cleanses your face and removes excess oil.It is enriched with Lemon, an astringent and cooling agent & Honey which has natural deep cleansing properties.It will not make your face feel dry and stretchy.Use regularly for clean, fresh and glowing skin.

  • Complete ingredient list is not given on the pack however it is written that it contains no harmful chemicals. 
  • Ive already told u all i really like himalaya products as they are gentle and not tested on animals.

My Experience:I got this as a free gift from violetbag.I really like this facewash and use it at night before going to bed.It contains small blue coloured beads which gently exfoliate and you get nice smooth skin. It makes my face oil free and does not make it stretchy at all.It feels very mild on the face and as it contains herbal ingredients hence it cant be very harmful.


In the second picture you can see the small blue beads inside the gel...

Summing up the pros and cons:

Pros:
1.Doesn't dry out the face
2.Not animal tested
3.Very economical ( just rs.40)
4.Very mild on the face and has nice mild fragrance
5.Has small beads which help in removing dead skin cells

Cons:
1.It doesnt make the face glow as claimed by the product but that really doesn't bother me.I use it at night
        to get rid of dirt and oil. I don't require my face to glow at night.. :P

If you have used this product then please do share your experience by writing it in the comments section below...I wud love to hear how u felt about this product....Hope this review helped... :)

2 comments:

  1. i use himalaya products

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thts nice....I love their products too...
      n the thing i like most about this company is tht they are cruelty free...
      Thnx fr checking out my blog.... :)

      Delete

Thnx for dropping by my blog...Do leave ur love via comments..n if u too write a blog do leave the links..Id love to check them out... :)