Sunday 19 August 2012

Dabur Gulabari Gulab Jal review

Hey everyone..............

Today im going to review Dabur Gulabari's Gulab Jal.

Cost: Rs.20 for 59ml

Shelf life: 2 years

What the company claims: In your daily skin care regime replace water with Dabur Gulab Jal and get the glow of roses. Simply clean your face everyday with gulab jal.Adding it to your face pack will help achieve that extra radiance.Mixed with glycerine, Dabur gulabari works as an effective, natural moisturiser that keeps skin soft and supple.Or simply wiping your face with it will freshen you up instantly.

My Experience: I have mixed feelings about this product.When i wipe my face with it i do feel fresh but it leaves a greasy look on my face.Also after a little time my face feels a bit sticky so i have to wash it with water.I mainly add it to my face packs and have found that it does enhance their effects.





You can see in the pic that the gulab jal looks just like water and its consistency is the same too........

Summing up the pros and cons:

Pros:
1.It is extremely cheap (just Rs.20)
2.When added to face packs it does enhance their effects.

Cons:
1.Makes the face feel skicky after application.
2.Makes the face look greasy.
3.It does not act as a toner and has no effects such as closing of pores but then again it doesnt claim to do
   so either.

Overall the product does live up to its claim of freshening you up when applied to the face and it does make the face glow when added to face packs...I would suggest you all to give this product a try.

Hope the review helped..... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thnx for dropping by my blog...Do leave ur love via comments..n if u too write a blog do leave the links..Id love to check them out... :)