Wednesday, 31 October 2012

A Surprise in my Mail !!!

Hi everyone....................

I had filled a form some time back on the facebook page of Nivea India....In the form you had to fill in ur details and they said that they wud send a free sample of Nivea Cell Repair Body Lotion.....

I didn't actually think that they wud send it but i filled the form just for the heck of it....

And today i actually received the free sample.... I was really surprised coz i wasn't expecting that they wud really send it....

This is the 8 ml sample that i got :


A big Thanx to Nivea India for sending me this..... :)

Now i believe that free samples do come..... :D

4 comments:

Thnx for dropping by my blog...Do leave ur love via comments..n if u too write a blog do leave the links..Id love to check them out... :)